Bundle Sell at Fixed Price
Sell your multiple NFTs at a fixed price, and the NFT buyer fills the order. 2.5% service fees is charged when you select Fixed Price. Fixed Price is set by the NFT creator while minting NFT.
- Pending orders must be multiple NFTs.
- Only 1 NFT can be purchased in a single transaction.
- The sales target can be different wallet addresses.
Step 1: Click on your Profile Picture on the top right corner of the PlaNFT webpage and go to My Wallet. You will find your NFTs under the Assets tab.
Provide your smart contract address and token ID to PlaNFT support if you can not find your NFTs.
Step 2: Click on the three-dot menu on the NFT that you want to sell.
Step 3: Click Sell for the NFT you would like to sell and click NFTs in bulk under the same contract address to select all the NFTs you would like to sell.
Step 4: Just click Sell Bundle of N on the bottom of the page. You will be prompted to the List item for sale page.
Step 5: Set up the parameters.
- Sale method: Select Fixed Price. sell your NFT at a fixed price.
- Bundle Name: Customize the name of NFTs to be sold in bulk.
- Price: Set the selling price of your NFT, you need to select the token to be sold and the corresponding value.
- Valid Until: Set the time for NFT to be listed. If it is outdated and not sold, NFT will be automatically delisted. If it needs to be sold, it needs to be listed again.
- Reset: (Optional) Click Reset to clean up all the parameters you set if you find the parameters are incorrect. And reset all the parameters again.
Step 6: Click Complete Listing.
Step 7: If it is the first time to use the wallet to trade, you need to complete the following authorizations in sequence.
- 1.Click Confirm to authorize your crypto wallet address to the PlaNFT transaction agency contract, you need to pay a small amount of gas fee during this process.
- 2.Click Confirm to authorize your NFT to PlaNFT transaction contract.
- 3.If the pending order currency is ERC20, you also need to click Confirm once to authorize your ERC20 token. If it is a native token, this step is not required.
Step 8: Click Sign to confirm the transaction. Go to My Wallet, you will see your NFT display On Bundle Sell.
Step 9: Optional, click to become Delisting, you will see the following page as shown below, and you can choose one of the following ways to delist your NFT.
- Click Delisting.
- Select Listings & Offers>Listings, click Cancel.