For NFTs that have been mint but not listed for sell, the actions that NFT buyers can perform include:
- Make offer: If the seller agrees to sell at your bid, the deal is done.
- Cancel offer: You can cancel your offer at any time after making an offer.
Step 1: Find the NFT you want to buy on PlaNFT and click Make Offer.
Step 2: In the make offer window, select token and set the token value.
Step 3: Click Make Offer.
You may need to perform the following actions:
- 1.If your crypto wallet does not have a chain corresponding to NFT, click approve to add the chain you need.
- 2.If you want to switch to the chain that NFT is on, you will be warned that please switch to a wallet that supports Polygon/BNB/Ethereum network! Click switch to switch, and in the popup window click switch network to switch to the chain you want.
- 3.If you are using ERC20 token for the first time for make offer, you will need to click Confirm to authorize ERC20 to the PlaNFT trading contract, but for native token, this step is not required.
Step 4: Click Sign to confirm the transaction, you will see the following page as shown below. After the NFT seller agrees to the trade order, the transaction will be completed if the NFT buyer's wallet has a sufficient number of tokens for Make Offer.
Step 5: Optional, you can cancel your bid in any of the following ways.
- Click Cancel Offer.
- Click Listings & Offers>Offers, click Cancel.